Vets Choice Dog Sensitive 1.8kg
R143.00 — or Schedule and save up to 10%
Available in 1.8 kg, 7.5 kg and 18 kg Bag
Low allergen formula. For adult dogs with food sensitivities. Duck and rice – low allergen.
Type of food:
Key Benefits of Vet’s Choice Dog Sensitive
– Unique protein source- not commonly used, therefore reducing risk of allergies.
– Better digestion- optimal with only rice (ensures high digestibility).
– Balanced Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids enhance skin and coat health.
– Liver digest for enhanced taste and enjoyment.
– Vitamin and mineral fortified.
– Contains vitamins A, C and E and selenium which act as natural anti-oxidants.
– Increased biotin and organic zinc to promote skin and coat health.
– Added zeolite and vegetable pulp for better digestive safety.
Ingredients: Vet’s Choice Dog Sensitive:
Rice, duck meal, animal fats, vegetable fiber, beet pulp, minerals, liver digest, Zeolite, Trace elements, vitamins, fish oil.
Vitamins and Minerals Per Kilogram:
Vitamin A (7500 IU/kg), Vitamin D3 (700 IU/kg), Vitamin E (70mg/kg), Vitamin C (50mg/kg), Vitamin B1 (6mg/kg), Biotin (640mcg/kg), Zinc (150mg/kg), Selenium (430mcg/kg)
|Animal Size Dog||